Wednesday, May 18, 2005

An Itsy one tagged me yesterday. My first thought was "Ack, now I have to do creative writing!" So here's my attempt at creative writing, and then I have to tag three more people, and let them know either in their comments field, or via e-mail or some way that I've elected to tag them! Help, most people I know have already been tagged!

So here goes: I have to pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people. Right then....
If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

So those are the sentences I have to complete!

1. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...I would be a US Supreme Court Justice and I would work towards reducing the number of frivilous/ridiculous lawsuits and work towards teaching people to take responsibility for their own actions, rather than suing corporations.

2. If I could be a librarian...I would manage the most comprehensive library in the world. It would have every book ever published available in it, politically correct or not!

3. If I could be a missionary...I would carry the love of Jesus to every person on the planet, not just through words, but through my actions and my life.

4. If I could be a professor...which I can be, with my education! I would probably be teaching a few accounting classes, hopefully at an advanced enough level that my students were all interested in the subject, but I'd also enjoy an introductory level class where I could share my love of the field with undecided students, and hopefully nurture a love of the field in them!

5. If I could be a doctor...I would work in the research field towards discovering a new and better cure for leukemia (particularly ALL).

Now I have to find 3 people to tag that haven't been tagged already. If I can't find anyone, I'll have to skip that part of this exercise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home