Monday, February 21, 2005

Get a Life!!!!

**Normal blog post interruption notice**

I feel the need to add my opinion about what's going on with the boards and blogs here recently. I really know nothing about the situation, and I don't care to, but what I do know is a lady, whom I may not always agree with, but I respenct and value her opinion is feeling very hurt and is giving up at this point because of responses she has received from other people who assumed something, they probably shouldn't have!

One person called them a pot-stirrer, and that works for me, I think of them as a snake in the grass lying in wait for an opportunity to bite someone hard and hurt them seriously.

Personally, I have too many other things occurring in my life to worry about who, what, where, when and how. I frequent boards and blogs as a way to keep in touch with a community of people who share my hobby and interests. MAny of these ladies and gentlemen, I have grown to consider my friends over the past couple of years, and it upsets me to see them hurt. If you have so much time and the Internet world is that much a part of your life that you just assume that everything written on it is about you or someone you know, and you feel the need to go run and tattle like a 3 year old, then you need to simply GET A LIFE!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled boring life updates blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home