Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm Rejecting Reality!...

along with several others who are also rejecting reality today!

My reality is: Paying bills, screaming bickering kids who don't want to do school and about 50 other errands that need to be run today! In this blog, I am rejecting this reality, since I really don't want to deal with it!

Here, I am starting my day with a nice lazy soak in a Calgon commercial type of bath, then a nice leisurely breakfast with soft music playing. After breakfast, I am going to curl up with my stitching and the difficult parts of my projects will just melt away and be completed! Then I will have anice unch prepared for me and served by smiling happy and cooperative children, who will then clean the kitchen up for me. After that more stitching and a great dinner with my husband and family! More stitching and a great back rub as I'm settling down for a wonderful night's sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home