Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Healthier Me (Part 2)

OK I promised to update this on a monthly basis, and I have some progress to report! Its not quite what I'd hoped, but muscle does weigh more than fat!
So here's Last months statistics:

Waist 38 inches
Hips 43 inches
Thighs 24.5 inches
Weight 175

This Month:

Waist 38 inches
Hips 42.75
Thighs 23.75
Weight 177

The weight may not be decreasing, but the measurements have, and I know that the hips and thighs get the most workout with the Tae Kwon Do and walking, now I just need to get more regimented with doing the cruches every day, rather than just at class. I also need to start watching my food intake more closely! Overall though, I'm seeing progress, so I'm happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fyre said...

Tag!!!!

http://fyreraven.blogspot.com/

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home