Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year and My New Years Goals

OK I don't call them resolutions, since I know that I break resolutions withing the first day of making them!

Health/Physical Fitness

I would like to lose about 40 pounds. I was doing well at this a couple of years ago, but then got a HUGE kidney stone, and everything went to pieces.

Eat more healthy food, not Doritos or the chip of the hour.

Exercise regularly...I might join my kids Tae Kwon DO school, but then would lose the majority of my stitching time. I hate dilemmas!


Family/Friends

Continue to grow closer to my DH

Homeschool both my kids without beating them, right now this sounds very difficult, since they are bickering...again!

Maintain and improve all my current friendship, both on and offline.

Become a better friend to these people, by being more initiating in contact.

Stitching


More finishes than I had in 2004. 6 was the final count! I'm on a roll for this one already, as I finished Mini Mystery "E" this morning!

Finish at least 3 projects that are currently in my ezboard sig line, plus Mini Mystery "H" (which was added this morning, although I haven't started it yet)
Start and keep up with MIni "H" (I'll get to "F" & "G" later in the year)

Start and complete my tree skirt, so I can use it next year! Hopefully get and complete at least one of the 2 matching stockings I want to do to go with the tree skirt.

Get the new TW releases when they come out, and probably spend a few days off the Wagon, in case of kitting them up...definitely want to do more of the celtic knotwork stuff!

That's about it for me right now. I'll review this list quarterly and post progress on my goals!

Happy New Year everyone! May 2005 be the year of your dreams!

1 Comments:

Blogger WhizGidget said...

Love those goals Margaret. I'll be happy to help cheer you on for the eating healthy...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home