Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Reasons for Being on The Wagon

Also known as the Vegas Stash Report! I promised to post this almost a month ago, but am still in denial regarding how much money I spent! Anyway I got:

From Stitcher's Paradise:
  • Gingher scissors
  • Scissors fob
  • Stitch counter to match (one of my favorite tools)
  • 3 packs of John James needles
  • 7 pieces of fabric for the Ornament RR
  • Charms and floss for the RR
  • A VS heart kit for my Dimensions Trading Group July trade
  • TW's The Minstrel
  • TW's 12 Days of Christmas
  • TW's Best of Christmas
  • TW's Tea Scene
  • TW's Celtic Knotwork Crosses
  • TW's Holly and Ivy Sampler
  • TW's Woodland Angel Stocking, fabric and specialty pack
  • TW's Princess and the Dragon
  • TW's Celestial Dragon
  • TW's Floral Bellpull for my Mom (one of the few TW designs she'd even attempt
  • TW's freebies (of course) The bookmark is kitted, and I hope Herald will get kitted (via gift certificate) for Christmas
  • JCS 2003 Ornament Issue
  • Legends of the Spellcasters
  • Wee Beasties 5-7, the Dragonflies for DS the dragonfly fanatic
  • Dragon Dreams Dani
  • Sweetheart Tree's To Have and To Hold Bridal Sampler with specialty pack

All the TW's, of course are signed, poor Teresa, I wonder if she still has writers cramp dfrom that one!

From Julie Norton's class:

  • I got the Scissors fob kit from class
  • Plain and Simple Teadching Doily - kitted up
  • A Cord Winder
  • A pair of tweezers for Hardanger

From the gift bag exchange (I got Dagmar's bag):

  • A small tote bag
  • A hand towel
  • Anchor floss
  • A book of patterns for stitching on the towel

Once I get the wedding sampler I'm doing for my BIL done, I'm starting the towel Dagmar gave me, and my bookmark! I have been looking forward to these projects for a couple of weeks now, but have to get some obligation stuff done first! I also have to get cracking on that ornament, since the first mailing date is coming up. So if I don't blog for a few days, hopefully I'm stitching like crazy to get caught up to where I need to be!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Holy cow, now that is a LIST! Congrats on the wonderful haul, Margaret! I promise not to attempt to tempt you with any Phoenix shopping...LOL

12:54 PM  
Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Holy moly! It was so nice of you to buy Christmas gifts for everyone on the TWBB LOL!!! Happy stitching and stash fondling. Jo

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad I could be there for the Official [TM] breaking in of the Ginghers! :) :) :) I thought I already knew most of your haul, but there were a few surprises on that list. Best of luck staying on the wagon for the next decade or so!

~Debi~

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home