Monday, July 19, 2004

2 Days and 300 Words

I am making progress on my final paper...finally! I've written about 600 words of it this morning! Once I get done with the last parts, I'll send it to my proofreader and ensure that it makes as much sense to an outside person as it does to me! I'm just excited that I'm finally able to write again today. THis past week has been busy opening new doors, and exploring new options and daydreaming about being done with this program, but today reality is setting in, and that is that I need to get this done before I can continue on with my "new" life! I apologize to all that I am boring with the trials and tribulations of finishing this program, but right now, I really need some encouragement, so I'm posting here!
 
I promise that I will stop whining about this on Wednesday, when I throw a "party" because I will be DONE! Thanks all for your support and patience while I finish this important chapter of my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Go Margaret Go!!!

And I'm watching the door... ;)

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home