Wednesday, July 21, 2004

1 Year 3 Months and 26 Days ago....

... I started my MBA program. Today I finish it! It's PARTY TIME! I figured out last night that the worst I can do in this class is a C-, so if I don't turn in the final paper that is what I will get. However, since I put the effort into writing it, I will turn it in. There is no place to go but up! The paper is with my proofreader right now, and I hope to have it posted soon, so the party can truly begin! I cannot believe that it is finally over, but I know reality will sink in over the next couple of weeks! 2 weeks and its off to Vegas for a long weekend, then the kids start back to school, and I have to get serious about my housekeeping! Ahh well I'll enjoy my next couple of weeks at least!

Editied to add: I posted my happy dance on the TWBB, since that was where I hung out on the web when this all started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home