Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The ABC's of Me

OK I borrowed this from Moira's blog directly, but have seen it so many places taht I don't know where it originated.

Act your age? Why?
Born on what day of the week? Monday
Chore you hate? Scrubbing Toilets
Dad's name? Philip
Essential makeup item? Eye Makeup
Favorite actor? Sean Connery
Gold or silver? White Gold
Hometown? Arlington, VA
Instruments you play? Does a computer keyboard count? I'm truly not musically inclined!
Job? Stay At Home Mom, Homeschool Mom, CPA (almost), Chauffeur to Kids
Kids? DD 12, DS 7 2 cats and 2 GSDs
Living arrangements? Married with children
Mom's name? Carolyn
Need? 48 hour days without increasing my required sleep time!
Overnight hospital stays? 2 kids nothing else
Phobias? Heights, Crowds
Quote you like? I have several! The quote I use in my BB sig line, and the one I blogged about recently are two of my current favorites!
Religious affiliation? Non-denominational Christian
Siblings? 2 older Step-Brothers 1 younger blood sister and 2 younger step-sisters (1 deceased). However these days, I feel closer to my step siblings than my blood sister
Time you wake up? Around 7 most mornings.
Unique talent? Completed MBA in almost record time? Did an online program, and still can't type!
Vegetable you like? Green beans are my all time favorite, but I like most other veggies too! Bell peppers are the exception, and I'm mildly allergic to them.
Worst habit?  smoking
X-rays you've had? Dental, Finger when smashed in car door, Tailbone when fractured...don't ask
Yummy food you make? Spaghetti Sauce
Zodiac Sign? Capricus aka Capricorn-Aquarius, depending on which place you look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home