Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Looking For A New Home

Lost one very happy TWBB JPC person, who is looking for a new home to adopt her.

OK fine that's not exactly true, but its sort of how I am feeling right now. TWBB JPC has been a comfortable home for me on the 'net and the first BB that I have been involved in for this period of time. I have gotten to know many people there, and feel like I have made some online friends, several of whom I look forward to meeting in jus t3 short weeks. I know there are many different boards that are stepping up to fill the gap that the loss of JPC is leaving. I just need some time to find where I fit now that there are choices. Although I understand that hte decision needed to be made, I'm still saddened by the fact that it had to happen in the first place. As stated elsewhere, there are 3 sides to every story at a minimum, and this one probably has a lot more than that, since more than just 2 people were involved. But I'm not here to write about that to begin with, but my feelings regarding the outcome. Aside from sad, I'm feeling a little lost at the moment and overwhelmed with all the new choices. On a lighter note, I'll miss my almost 2300 posts that I managed to accumulate over the past year and a half!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Gee, and here I saw the post count and thought I was "popular"! LOL

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home