Thursday, May 13, 2004

Blog Day 2

Well Today was very similar to yesterday, but I truly started Tax today. I have all my stuff for that done so far. Yay! TOmorrow I have to seriously start on my homework for next week, but that should not be too bad!

Both kids had dentist appointments today. DD had her first orthodontist appointment today, she's not ready yet, and we probably have another year before we have to start putting big dollars into her mouth! DS needs a baby tooth and an extra tooth pulled, so he's going to have fun this summer. At least they will wait until swim team is over. Which means, he'll either have to get it done the morning I leave for Vegas, or the following week. I somewhat hope its the day I go or while I'm gone, so that DH can handle it. Just once it would be nice to not have to handle something like that!

I have set myself a goal to attempt to write here weekly at the least frequent, and daily at the most! Since this is only my second day, we will see how I do in the future!

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home