Monday, May 17, 2004

TWBB Spawned Thought

Last night on the TWBB there was a thread that discussed how someone was feeling that no one ever listens to them. I know the feeling well, since I have small children that listen when they want to. However it matched the way I've felt all weekend, that I had to blog about it. This weekend, I have felt that if I just dropped off the face of the earth no one would notice. Its just a funk that I am going through, that has to do with starting a new class and adapting to new teammates schedules and the way they work and DH not having a particularly great mood all weekend and this and that. I will get over it, but it normally takes a couple of days (that I don't have)

I have no idea if anyone reads this, or even cares about it, and at this point it doesn't much matter to me, as I need this outlet to get my thoughts out, and since I'm always at the computer, this is the easiest way to vent! If you are out there, please let me know!

I just feel like I do so much for other people that isn't necessarily acknowledged. For example awhile ago I did something nice anonymously for someone, and although other people did stuff for this person and let the person know who they were, and got thanked. There was never anything made known to me that the anonymous gift had been received. I wonder if the person I entrusted to handle this even let them know that it was not from the trusted person. I do things anonymously, since I do not want public recognition by name, but it would be nice to know that it was appreciated anyway...oh well, I have now learned my lesson.

My neighbor that I have been running kids around for is starting to get better, and her DIL is here to help with the kids, so that's another hole in my life that I need to fill, since I've kinda gotten used to running her kids around, and will miss it. Anyway all this different stuff built up over the weekend!

If I were to vanish I know that my family would notice, but would anyone else? I doubt it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

I'm reading, Margaret....

...and I understand completely the "anonymous" gifting dilemma. You want to know something arrived, but can't exactly make a direct request....and the person may indeed have made a "public" thank-you...an another BB!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home