Friday, May 14, 2004

Blog Day 3 The Cat Came Back

Last summer we got a new puppy who replaced our beloved 12 year old dog. We also have 2 cats. One cat decided to hide in DD's bedroom, and still hangs out tehre most of the time. The other cat left, and decided to become an outdoor only cat. I missed her a great deal, since she used to come cuddle with me while I was reading in bed at night! Well last night about 11:30 she decided to come back in and want to be cuddly again. When she came back she woke me up with a pounce, step, step, sted and a mreow in my ear. I spent 45 minutes petting her and letting her know how happy I was to have her back before I couldn't stay awake any longer. I was so happy to have her back in bed with me that I did not mind losing sleep. However tonight I'm trying to work on school and am falling asleep at the keyboard here!

I hope she comes in again for cuddles tonight, but at a slightly earleir hour, so that I can get the sleep I desperately need. I am not sure how my new class is going to go yet, since I don't know my teammates, but am looking forward to working with them! I have promised myself that if I can get a good portion of my schoolwork done tonight, then I will take some time to stitch this weekend! However, as you can see, instead of doing my school I am procrastinating here!

That is all the excitement in my life today, and I hope something really great happens tomorrow, so I have something even more exciting to share. I know that I need to find a stitcher's 5 or something else for next week, if I want to keep this blog updated regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home