Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Whew Another Week is Done!!!

My MBA program has a really screwy week schedule! The weeks run Thursday through Wednesday! So as you read earlier this week I had a tough weekend, and didn't get any of my school work done, I had to do it all in the last 3 days! So I had 2 individual papers of 700-1050 words to write 2 team papers of the same length, plus 1 team paper that was only 200 words long. These were all due between Monday and today. Needless to say, I haven't blogged for a couple of days, for that reason! I got all those done and turned in, and now I have a fresh week to start tomorrow and get a better grasp on papers for! My plan is to work on my individual stuff tomorrow and Friday so that I have the majority of it out of the way before I start the weekend and all the teamwork again! Right now I am just exhausted and am awaiting the moment that I can put the kids to bed so I can head that way myself!

On other fronts, I am feeling better again now that I know someone is reading this and knows that I am alive. I have these funks every once in awhile, and when they hit sometimes it takes a little extra to pull me back out of them. Its not PreMS, its almost like Post MS when they normally hit, and I have no real explanation for them, but I get over it and bounce back!

DH finishes class number 6 on his MBA path tonight, and that will be a great relief too, since he has a difficult instructor. Yeah!

He had an interesting experience driving home from work yesterday. He put his car window down and heard a loud explosion and the window dropped to the bottom of the door. He had no idea what happened and he couldn't stop to check it on the freeway, so he made sure he was OK and drove on home. He says that he expected to find a bullet hole in the car door when he looked, but there was none. Apparently what happened is that his "window governor" exploded inside the door. He is OK the glass was fine, he just needs to replace this part, so that he can lock his car again! That is on his agenda to do after school tonight! It was pretty scary, but since he is OK I am not worried the car is fixable!

That's all my big news for tonight, since its almost bedtime, I hope you all have a great evening, and I will blog more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home