Wednesday, July 14, 2004

7 Days...

7 measly little days until I can say that my MBA is complete! I have to "participate" in my class on 2 different days during this time and complete my 2800 (minimum) word paper, about 1900 words doen thus far, thanls to Annette's encouragement! I am so excited, that I wish the paper was done so that I could start celebrating now, but unfortunately I've been struggling with motivation, which is why I'm not there yet!

During these next 7 days, I am also exploring my options for new Internet homes. I have 3 possibilities, and may just "pretend to be rich" and visit all three regularly. However, I also have to start cleaning my house and doing other stuff that I have procrasitnated doing because of the MBA (only 7 more days)! Next time my CC is over here by the desk, I will purchase my thingie for the next year. Had been trying to hold off until the MBA (1 little week) was done to see what my usage would be like once I no longer had the excuse to sit here all the time, but I"m ready to give up on that concept now! LOL I know that if nothing else, I will cruise through the boards in the mornings "with my coffee" and then again when I take a break on whatever I am doing during the day. So I think I will still get plenty of benefit from it, and I know the boards will be better off for my buying it!

Oh have I mentioned yet I only have a week, aka 7 days, until I complete my MBA? I haven't well than let me tell you, Only 7 more 24 hour periods until I am done with the MBA program! I will sleep for about 1/3 of that time, so that reduces the "awake" time by 2 and 1/3 days. WHich means awake time I only have 4 and 2/3rds days left to complete my MBA!

I'm not excited or anything am I?

Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger WhizGidget said...

Now it's even less than a week - getting overly excited and bouncy about it yet?

Congratulations, Margaret. :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home