Tuesday, October 18, 2005

OK I'm Busy, but I'm Trying Here!

SO this week in addition to the A list, which I'll get to, I did a silly quiz. Shamelessly stolen off a Lunatic's blog!



Which flock do you follow?
this quiz was made by alanna


Hopefully that worked...and now for the A List!

Books Anyone?
There's nothing quite like a good book. Of course, there's nothing quite like a really bad book, either, but that's usually another story (pun intended). ;)

What was the last book you read that you would recommend to someone else? Is there a book you recommend consistently to anyone that will listen? How often do you pick up a book for pleasure reading? Can you read multiple books at one time?

The last book I read that I recommended to someone was "Promises to Keep" by Susan Crandall. There are a lot of books I recommend to anyone and everyone. These include anything by Greg Iles, James Patterson, Richard North Patterson, Patricia Cornwell and these types of authors that consistently produce high quality suspenseful works. I'll also recomment the Harry Potter books to everyone, as well! I'm constantly reading a book for pleasure/relaxation, but rarely do I read multiple books at the same time. I may stitch several projects at the same time, but when it comes to books I'm an OOAT!

That's about it for me tonight, I've got to get back to packing, or sleeping or something aside from typing here! Have a good one everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Yeesh. Stupid spammers.

I was a Geek Sheep! |344!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home