Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lunch Discussion

I had lunch ith my fellow Prickly Stitcher (she has an Acre, too) today, and had a great time! I got to see her latest finishes and shared the progress on Because Nice Matters with her! In the course of our discussion, we talked about the A List and the fact that this was the first meme, I had ever answered, and intended to attempt to answer on a weekly basis. One of the interesting parts of our discussion was the pronunciation of the word "meme". She pronounces it like 'meem', whereas I call them me-me's. My reasoning behind my pronunciation, is that the question answers are all about me, and therefore its a me-me! Afterall, isn't this blog and life all about me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10% of Web users read blogs at least once a week
RSS feeds are used by 6%, compared to 2% in 2004. Trackbacks The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://blogs.zdnet.com/ITFacts/wp-trackback.php?p=9050 No trackbacks yet.

Just out blog surfing. Interesting perspective, thanks for the words of wisdom!

See ya

----------------------------
Ever want to be a dj It’s EASY! It’s FUN. It's FREE! Come check out my blog sometime.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home