Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Disposable Time (A List meme)

The term "disposable income" is commonly used to identify any monies left over after the "essentials" have been taken care of each month. The same idea could be applied to time - what's left over after the essentials: sleep, work, family demands.

So, how do you spend your "disposable time?"

Most of my time is not disposable, but I dispose of a lot of time sitting here reading and posting to boards! When I have a break, or am done schooling the kids during the day, I sit here to unwind a little before I get back to what I need to do. Sometimes, that is a cople hours, depending on how lost in "space" I get!

As a SAHM, my time is not scheduled by anyone but me, and the kids social/athletic requirements, so I can't truly say what is disposable time, and what is scheduled time as easily as if I worked from 9-5! I guess the disposable time is the time when I'm not meeting any of my family's requirements, and don't have to!

During that time, I'll surf, read, stitch or work Su Doku puzzles, depending on my mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home