Friday, September 30, 2005

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
- Stitch out my stash
- Hug my grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Finish raising my kids and educating them
- Sleep 12 hours uninterrupted
- Move to Florida (figured I'd better put some short-term goals here, since you
never know!)
- Live life to its fullest
- Achieve and maintain a clean clutter-free house
7 Things I can do:
- Stitch
- Educate my kids
- Crochet
- Solve puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Read
- Accounting
7 Things I cannot do:
- Knit
- Deny my personal beliefs
- Quit
- Type
- Touch my toes without bending my knees
- Tolerate prejudices
- Eat just one potato chip
7 Things that attract me to another person:
- Suits
- Clean
- Polite
- Shared interests
- Hair
- Personality
- Shared values
7 Celebrity crushes:
- Colin Firth
- Sean Connery
- Clark Gable (as Rhett Butler)
- Trace Adkins
- Montgomery Gentry (both of them) btw, they hug good!
- Colin Raye
- Bart Simpson
7 Things I say the most:
- Whatever
- Yes Dear
- No Dear
- If you want to
- No
- I just said NO
- Ask your father
7 Bloggers I will tag: None...They've already been tagged! If you haven't been tagged and want to be, please consider this your tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home