Thursday, December 28, 2006

I AM Alive...Sort of.... lousy time to attempt serious quitting, however I did learn that I can do it!

I'm still around, and back to soking...I pcked a really I will make a more serious attempt shortly into the new year, but I'm not ready to attempt it right now. I'm also still primarily offline, aside from work for the next few days, due to the fact that I'm using borrowed Internet access! However, I'll be attempting to check e-mail at least once a day!

I've moved and am in my own home now, and I am having tons of trouble getting my phone/Internet/Cable hooked up, so that's what the issue is! I hope to be back soon with tons of moving horror stories. I'll post again as soon as I have something more exciting to report!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hang in there, you'll get it all sorted out soon! And now you know you can quit, as soon as everything settles down I know you can do it. Call if you need anything.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home