Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shameless Comment begging

I stole this from Annette's blog after I commented! So here's my version of the comment beg!

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of a goodie from me. Probably a small RAK of some sort, since I'm not very speedy or have a lot of time to make something right now. After you comment, please email me your snail mail address (to marfski@gmail.com). Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. The fine print on this is that if you comment, you need to add this to your blog and continue sharing the wealth!

SO now I'm begging comments from everyone....I wonder if I even have 5 readers after all these dead times! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Ooh, I've been looking for someone to steal this from. It's such a neat idea. I'll pass it on in my next blog entry.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

I'll bite :)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home