Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Wondering

Here is the second half of what my friend wrote. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!


What is there to hide?
I am here to listen to you speak
To listen to your thoughts
To be there when you need me
To help your sort through your thoughts
To guide you the right way
To help you make your choice
To respect your wishes
Telling me your feelings won't make you weak
It will make us stronger than ever
It hurts not to know
That continuous wondering
Whether the feelings are there or not
And through your words
It can lead to your actions
To brighten my day every time I know you care
When I am happy
When I am sad
When I am mad
When I just need a friend
When I am going through a hard time
You don't realize how much I care
What it is that you feel
What is in your heart?
What your mind and soul is guiding you to feel
I can be there to protect you if you let me
Don�t worry I feel the same
I am not sure why you can't express to me
But I will continue to be there until
That one day when you really say what you feel
And that moment when it will brighten my entire mind
To the point of unexplainable bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home