Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Meme

I just received this in an e-mail and thought I'd start it here. If you want to steal it...help yourself!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. "Tis the Season to be NICE!"

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, but this is the first time. We've always had real up to this year
3. When do you put up the tree? This year...It'll be the day after our move!

4. When do you take the tree down? Early January

5. Do you like eggnog? yes love it...particularly spiked!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? board games

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Don't remember what's in my Christmas stuff

8. Hardest person to buy for? My XH. FOrtunately I don't have that challenge any more!

9. Easiest person to buy for? DS

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No clue probably something from now XH that came straight off my list

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch cartoon version

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday normally

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not to my recollection

15. Favorite thing to eat and drink at Christmas? Food! Any and all. I don't do the big dinner at Christmas, normally I do a good roast and baked potatoes!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Father Christmas by The Kinks

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Kids and I have travelled enough this year...I hope to stay within a mile or two of our new house in Phoenix!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? DD's Angel from kindergarten

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People's bad attitudes and the constant "I wants"

23. Favorite thing about the Christmas Holidays? Spending time with the kids in a less stressful situation. Talking to family LD

24. Most Memorable gift? Shhh it's a secret...I'm giving it this year!

25. What's the one thing you seem to never get done at Christmas time? Sending out cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home