Saturday, October 07, 2006

Found on Annette's Blog

I found this and since I'm into some songs right now, I figured I'd at least do it. Each song listed has a special meaning to me...but I'm not sharing that right now! Also I'm not tagging anyone, since its been too long since I blogged or read blogs to know what's happening with anyone else!

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Want To - Sugarland
2. Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers
3. Holy Water - Big and Rich
4. Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner
5. You Can Dream of Me - Steve Wariner
6. Finding A Good Man - Danielle Peck
7. Kerosene (Love's Given Up On Me) - Miranda Lambert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home