Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Welcome to my Blog!

I am not sure why I am doing this now, but I have been wanting to start blogging for some time now. I had planned on waiting until I finished my MBA program, but I find that occasionally I have time between clas work and want to write, so here I am!

I do not know how often I will update this blog, but my goal will be to post something new at least once a week. Right now I am 1/2 through Accounting Theory, start Tax tomorrow, and then 6 weeks from now will start my capstone course. So I am almost done. Join me for this journey, and meet my DH, DD and DS along the way. This is my family and my support group for my MBA program and my preferred reasons for living!

DH is also taking a MBA program, but is about a year behind me in it! DD is homeschooled, and we love it. DS is currently attending the local public school, but I plan on homeschooling him in a year or so!

I love to cross stitch, but have been in a stitching slump for a couple of months now, partially due to lack of time and exhaustion when I am done with school, and partially due to the fact that I have been reading several good books in what little spare time I have!

I look forward to maintaining my blog, and figuring out how to add many of the neat features that I see on other blogs. I hope that you will join me in my unique path in this journey called life. As I explore my path further, I will share neat things that I find along the way, I hope you enjoy them too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home